My research interest spans broadly in computer systems, including operating systems and distributed systems. My research focuses on building more robust and reliable systems.
I obtained my B.E. degree in Computer Science from ShanghaiTech University in July 2020. Before joining Johns Hopkins University, I was an undergraduate student in LION lab at ShanghaiTech University, directed by Prof. Shu Yin.
- Mar. 2022 Our work on operating system support for auxiliary executions is accepted to OSDI'22!
- Aug. 2021 Finally arrived at Baltimore and met everyone!
- Sep. 2020 I’m TAing the course CS318/418/618 Operating System this semester.
- Sep. 2020 My Ph.D. life begins (online) at JHU!
- Aug. 2020 BORA is accepted to appear at SC'20.