I am a second-year Computer Science Ph.D. student in OrderLab at Johns Hopkins University, advised by Prof. Ryan Huang.
My research interest spans broadly in computer systems, including operating systems and distributed systems. My research focuses on building more robust and reliable systems.
I obtained my B.E. degree in Computer Science from ShanghaiTech University in July 2020.
(Idea by Jose Hu)
- Jan. 2023 I will be teaching a new course Reliable Programming with Rust at JHU in Intersession 2023!
- Mar. 2022 Our work on operating system support for auxiliary executions is accepted to OSDI'22!
- Aug. 2021 Finally arrived at Baltimore and met everyone!
- Sep. 2020 I’m TAing the course CS318/418/618 Operating System this semester.
- Sep. 2020 My Ph.D. life begins (online) at JHU!
- Aug. 2020 BORA is accepted to appear at SC'20.